Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Tuesday morning...


This is going to be a very busy week for me. Children's Church and Sunday school are starting up and I'm not ready nor do I have enough workers.

I was going to stay home this morning, but as I got to thinking about work I have become overwhelmed with all that I have to do to get ready for Sunday. So, since the kids are all still sleeping (I've tried to get them up 3 times now)...I'm going to head in to work. Not thrilled about it, but it is very very necessary!! {*sigh*} Ugh!!

I so want a day to just bum around...maybe I'll get it soon.


BTW...that's Kiara in the sink...she has very strange habits :o).

Ok...off to work!

2 comments:

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

it looks like a really small sink or a very large cat :) I would love to send my kids in to wake up your kids -- they would not be able to sleep through that!

Morning Coffee... said...

hahaha...can I borrow your kids sometime?? :o)