:o) Can't you just hear the seagulls and feel the warm breeze off the ocean?
Monday, October 16, 2006
Ahhhhhhhhh....feel that salt spray
Posted by
Morning Coffee...
at
4:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with His love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zeph. 3:17
:o) Can't you just hear the seagulls and feel the warm breeze off the ocean?
Posted by
Morning Coffee...
at
4:21 PM
7 comments:
Hi! Of course its ok to link to my blog. The more the merrier. Your pics are great, as we enjoy the balmy 40s of a Chicago Oct. We've already had our first snowfall! Even though none of it stuck it was still a little strange to hear forecasts of snow.
Wow...first snow-fall! Awesome! I miss the snow! I also miss the fall. There isn't much of a fall here, although our weather has been cooling off considerably lately. Snow before Halloween!
What is Logan dressing up as for Halloween?
Thanks for the pics! I did notice that you weren't in any of them...I like to do that too :) And as for temperature...it was 27 degrees on Sunday morning at 9am.
Ahhhh....but I was in the pics...in the background of the close-up picture of Jenny's face--there's my leg, foot and hand! :o)
27 degrees--oh my, that's cold--I'll trade with ya!!
Give me the cold over the hot & the humid any day!
Copy that, we're all praying Chip gets a cold, per his request.
Logan is going to be dressed as a pilot. : ) He must have thought Uncle Scott made it look like fun.
Post a Comment