Friday, December 01, 2006

The effect of too much sleep....

....is that you can't sleep anymore! For the past two days I have pretty much slept. I guess it's the best thing to do when you're sick--it's all my body wanted to do. I certainly felt better when I was sleeping because then I didn't know I was sick. However, right now at 2:40 a.m. I cannot sleep. Try as I might...my mind won't shut off and my body is not tired!!
This is not good because I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow (or rather today) catching up for the last two days when I've been off work due to being sick.
I do feel a whole lot better though, if that's any consolation to not being able to sleep.
Guess I could use my time wisely and go through all the clutter that so quickly graces my house.....nawww....there's gotta be something better to do with my early morning awareness!! But it was a thought. Well...here's to early mornings....I think I'll be feeling this by mid-afternoon! Rest well all you sleeping people!

No comments: