Saturday, June 30, 2007

Move is Over...

Well, the move is over and I am soooo glad. We now live in a house that echos....what fun! July 9-13 we get the new tiles laid and after that I guess we start painting it Vanessa colors. I know the first thing to go will be my beautiful blue kitchen with the Ralph Lauren paint
:-). But it's okay Vee...I only want you to be happy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Technically, the move is not over until two or more cars have broken down, one of the girls thinks trees are waving at her, and we are sitting on top of chairs inside the car!

I'm glad that your part is done with! SO very sorry I missed all of that! :-D I know I'll have to pay you back when I get home!

Morning Coffee... said...

LOL....that is the place of which we do not speak!! That is it's official new name...."The Place of which we do not speak"!!

Well, yes....there is yard work and tiles to be chipped up! :-)

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

The kids would love to run around in your empty house -- they're pretty sure furniture is overrated.

Morning Coffee... said...

Yes, what fun my house would be at this point....I can picture them now....screaming for all their worth as they run through the empty spaces!! :-) Sounds like fun to me

ScottAng (So.Cal.) said...

I don't see any pictures of Vanessa working. Shouldn't there be pictures of Vanessa working on her house? ;) She's probably out back taking 100 pictures of herself, which is like really really important stuff. ;) **tee hee hee**

Morning Coffee... said...

Hahaha....well, we do have pictures of what Vanessa and Jenny did when they got back...I will post them in my next blog entry....some might think it was work....shopping can be very hard, you know!

ray of hope said...

Vanessa did more shopping?! That's amazing. I guess since she bought out all the stores in CA she had to go back to see what the FL stores had added while she was gone. Did Jenny find some matching lederhosen?