I'm starting to have feelings that I'm not ready to let go of my Vee yet! Really wish that she was coming with us! I understand though, she is ready to be on her own....but I don't want to leave her behind!
:-(
Sunday, August 19, 2007
I want to take Vanessa with us....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
she is like that...we were not ready to see her go and she was only with us for a month! we will pray that you both have a smooth transition -- and plenty of kleenex.
awwww. I'm actually loved.
;)
I don't know how you guys are going to do it. I will definitely be praying for you. I know how hard it is...Ang never wants me to leave either : ), and I'm usually a little sad too.
Thanks for the prayers! I am going to need them...and the Kleenex too!
Vee--you are loved more than you'll ever know!!
I want to get in on the mushy stuff too! Um...ok, how about: 1,981 miles is too great a distance to be separated from my one and only Vee. Or: My heart bleeds for the loss of my Vee!
Seriously though, I wish you were able to come out here with us Nessa! Our family does not run properly without its spark plug (that's you, Vanessa)!
The house looks like it's coming together nicely Mom. How much longer do the tilers have?
Chip...I will answer this on your blog or you may never see it...
Chip's boring. We wish you were here instead, Vee.
...especially since he is moping and crying a lot. "Where's Nessa?" "ooo-wee-ooo-wee-ooo".
....chosen one....
Why cant we be friends? Why cant we be friends? Why cant we be friends?
Post a Comment