Well, I thouht you'd like to see some improvements to the house. It is moving very slowly, but steadily. Hopefully, it will be done in time for Jen & I to be able to stay on schedule with moving....
Here are the kitchen cabinets with the first coat of primer...I promise they will look better than this! :-) 
Notice the humidity level on the windows! Unreal...humidity is an awful thing!

Here are the 3 slats of tiles in the garage

Here they are beginning to be laid down on the living room floor :-)

Here are the kitchen cabinets that got hung on the wall. They are a little higher than I would have wanted them, but it's just nice to have them up!
Well, that's it for now...I'll post more pics as things progress....this project feels like it will never end! I want it to be OVER!!
No comments:
Post a Comment