Sunday, September 16, 2007

Peace!

This lamp used to be very ugly....we wanted to take it down and get rid of it. However, I'm not an electrician and with no guys around to do it for me, I was afraid my "capping off the wires" might end up burning the house down. So, we decided to paint it (spray paint). It's kinda a bronze color that has a texture to look like metal. Chip you remember this lamp. Anyway, I think it looks alot better than it did....




We also got newer/updated globes for it....changes the whole look of it. Jenny says that it looks Vintage now :-).
Also, remember in my last post I said that we were going to paint one wall of Chip's old room with chalkboard paint....well here it is:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice! That lamp looks awesome! Soooo much better.

Morning Coffee... said...

Thanks! I think it does too!!