....finally! I have had enough of the heat and humidity! I'm so glad that the weather is starting to cool a little. We even have a few leaves that are changing! Honestly, Fall in Florida is a joke...we have two maples in our back yard and there are a few scattered oak-type trees in the woods, so we do get little splashes of color. However, the temps don't get cold enough to really have brilliant yellows/reds, etc. Our maples turn a more brownish yellow...
Also, the smell of fall is missing from the air....but I can't complain too much because the temperature is starting to drop from high 90's to high 70's now :-).
I can always put a little bit of fall's smells in the air by burning some wood in our fire pit....maybe we'll roast some marshmallows and make smores....
Anyway....Happy Fall!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Fall is in the air.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment